- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may from time to time contract with third party vendors to provide ads to our customers on behalf via the Internet or to send direct mail or catalogues to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. In order to do this, we may share personal information with marketing service providers who assist us with our advertising operations. Other advertising service providers who work with us may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website.
To do this, such vendors may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website using a “cookie”. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser or mobile device by websites, mobile apps, and advertisements that you access or use. This data is stored on your browser or mobile device and helps website and mobile apps to remember things about you to improve your experience with the website. Third-party vendors may then pool the anonymous information that they collect from our website with other sources of information, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail or a catalogue.
We may share personal information with our service providers, including those who assist us with marketing, and with other trusted parties whom we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you.